– WARNING: Most routes are impacted by July 5, 2022 road closures (for 18 months). For detour instructions, click here.
– 10 PDF document downloads (all routes)
– 206 total color pages (maps, photos)
– Battle of Gettysburg, Days 1-3
– GNMP Rts. 1, 1b, 2, 3, 3b, 4, 5, 6-7, 8, 9-11
– Lots of options, 1.5 to 23.8-mile routes
– Combine routes into multi-day tours
– Looped rides that respect one-way roads
– Detailed bicycle cues and road descriptions
– Maps identify biking amenities on route
– Geographic focus, monument highlights
– View or print PDFs for personal use
– (Not part of a GPS system)
Because the file size of each map is large, ten download links will be sent to you via email after secure online purchase (credit or debit through PayPal Services).
GNMP Deluxe Map Bundle (Routes 1, 1b, 2, 3, 3b, 4, 5, 6-7, 8, 9-11).
Formatted for download as ten PDF documents (not part of a GPS system).
The GNMP Deluxe Map Bundle includes detailed color maps, turn-by-turn directions, and monument photographs for 13 bicycle routes. These are 10 separately downloadable PDF document files that total 206 pages.
Print these maps to tuck into your jersey—or view them on your PDF-enabled mobile device while enjoying the landscape or visiting a monument. For personal (non-commercial) use only.
This digital map bundle is a companion to the 286-page paperback guidebook by Sue Thibodeau, Bicycling Gettysburg National Battlefield: The Cyclist’s Civil War Travel Guide (Victor, NY: Civil War Cycling, 2019). ISBN 978-1-7326038-0-6. Available on Amazon (paid link).
Civil War Cycling’s PDF maps are “bundled” in the sense that they save you money. But they are not bundled using installation or compression software. This means that after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email that provides a download link for each PDF in the “bundle.” This approach helps with slow internet connections, and it is also easier for you: Just click on each link and save each PDF to your computer or mobile device.
Digital (PDF) Set of 10 | 206 pages | 6″ x 9″ | November 12, 2018
Item No. GNMP-BDLX-1