– 2 PDF document downloads
– 53 total color pages (maps, photos)
– Battle of Gettysburg, Days 1-3
– Rt. 1 Full Day Loop, 23.8 miles, 5-6 hrs.
– Rt. 1b Full Day Short Loop, 11.5 miles, 3-4 hrs.
– Detailed biking maps, cues, and riding tips
– Identifies biking amenities on route
– Geographic focus, monument highlights
– View or print PDFs for personal use
– (Not part of a GPS system)
Two download links will be sent to you via email after secure online purchase (credit or debit through PayPal Services).
GNMP Full Day Map Bundle (Routes 1 and 1b).
Save over 20% with this bundle. Formatted for download as two PDF documents (not part of a GPS system).
Bike the Gettysburg landscape and cover all three days of the 1863 battle with one of these routes included in the GNMP Full Day Map Bundle:
- Rt. 1 Full Day Loop, 23.8 miles, 5-6 hrs.
- Rt. 1b Full Day Short Loop, 11.5 miles, 3-4 hrs.
The GNMP Full Day Map Bundle includes detailed color maps, turn-by-turn directions, and monument photographs for 2 bicycle routes as 2 separately downloadable PDF document files that total 53 pages.
Print these maps to tuck into your jersey—or view them on your PDF-enabled mobile device while enjoying the landscape or visiting a monument. For personal (non-commercial) use only.
This digital map bundle is a companion to the 286-page paperback guidebook by Sue Thibodeau, Bicycling Gettysburg National Battlefield: The Cyclist’s Civil War Travel Guide (Victor, NY: Civil War Cycling, 2019). ISBN 978-1-7326038-0-6. Available on Amazon (paid link).
Civil War Cycling’s PDF maps are “bundled” in the sense that they save you money. But they are not bundled using installation or compression software. This means that after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email that provides a download link for each PDF in the “bundle.” This approach helps with slow internet connections, and it is also easier for you: Just click on each link and save each PDF to your computer or mobile device.
Digital (PDF) Set of 2 | 53 pages | 6″ x 9″ | November 12, 2018
Item No. GNMP-B11b-1