– WARNING: Route impacted by July 5, 2022 road closures (for 18 months). For detour instructions, click here.
– 2 PDF document downloads
– 39 total color pages (maps, photos)
– Battle of Gettysburg, Day 2&3 focus
– Ride Seminary and Cemetery Ridges
– Rt. 4 Ridges Loop, 9.0 miles, 2-3 hrs.
– Rt. 5 Ridges Extended Loop, 12.2 miles, 3 hrs.
– Detailed biking maps, cues, and riding tips
– Identifies biking amenities on route
– Geography and monument highlights
– View or print PDFs for personal use
– (Not part of a GPS system)
Two download links will be sent to you via email after secure online purchase (credit or debit through PayPal Services).
GNMP Ridges Map Bundle of 2 bike routes for touring Gettysburg National Military Park.
Formatted for download as two PDF documents (not part of a GPS system).
Pick from among 2 bicycle routes that tour (Confederate) Seminary Ridge and (Union) Cemetery Ridge, Gettysburg. The GNMP Ridges Map Bundle includes detailed color maps, turn-by-turn directions, and monument photographs for 2 bicycle routes as 2 separately downloadable PDF files that total 39 pages.
- Rt. 4 Ridges Loop, 9.0 miles, 2-3 hrs.
- Rt. 5 Ridges Extended Loop, 12.2 miles, 3 hrs.
Note that Route 5 includes Devil’s Den, Rose Woods, and The Peach Orchard.
Print these maps to tuck into your jersey—or view them on your PDF-enabled mobile device while enjoying the landscape or visiting a monument. For personal (non-commercial) use only.
This digital map bundle is a companion to the 286-page paperback guidebook by Sue Thibodeau, Bicycling Gettysburg National Battlefield: The Cyclist’s Civil War Travel Guide (Victor, NY: Civil War Cycling, 2019). ISBN 978-1-7326038-0-6. Available on Amazon (paid link).
Civil War Cycling’s PDF maps are “bundled” in the sense that they save you money. But they are not bundled using installation or compression software. This means that after you complete your purchase, you will receive an email that provides a download link for each PDF in the “bundle.” This approach helps with slow internet connections, and it is also easier for you: Just click on each link and save each PDF to your computer or mobile device.
Digital (PDF) Set of 2 | 39 pages | 6″ x 9″ | November 12, 2018
Item No. GNMP-B45-1